Sub Heading (use spacer above too)
This is just a running list of inspirational readings that might trigger some great ideas about personal health informatics and where technology could play a transformative role.
- Evidence based medicine?: http://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2017/09/15/unhealthy-politics-rational-health-care
- What your activity tracker sees and doesn't see
- A few crazy facts about Northeastern, just for fun.
- Behavior Change: The Motivational Bias
- Science, Trust, and Psychology in Crisis
- Machine learning and human bias (short video)
Journal: Digital Medicine http://www.nature.com/npjdigitalmed/